BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

ally l.
My favorite candy ever!! i will eat one every time i need a sweet snack. i will always be a fan!
Emily A.
Compton, CA
I love this candy bar! I wish the crisps were a bit more softer but otherwise, it's really good.
Hasia J.
This was brilliant,. almost like mixing a nestle crunch bar with a snickers bar. Seriously good!
Francisca O.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I love these snickers box. It would remind me of my childhood when we would fundraise for sports
Hannah H.
Hollywood, FL
I'm not really a candy person but snickers is actually pretty tasty. And yes, it does cute hunger
Angie S.
Conway, SC
Same great flavor from the original Snickers but with an extra yummy crunch !!! I love these !!!
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
I received two bars from she speaks and this is great candy bar but I think the original is best
Andy D.
Ocala, FL
Delicious! I buy these all the time and also gave them away on Halloween and the kids were happy.
Ashlynn E.
Who doesn't love a snickers?! Add in some extra crunch and you won't be able to stop eating them
Bre'Annah M.
Snyder, TX
They taste like a crunch bare with a rice crispy treat toped with caramel and dipped in chocolate
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.