BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Ebony S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I love snickers minis! Snickers are mine and my little cousins favorite we used to eat it everyday!
Tima L.
San Diego, CA
It's good it is crispy n ...give it a try you will like it ..it's like crunch and snickers together
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
These are my favorite twist on the original snickers and they are just delicious my fave chocolate
Aaliyah G.
Little Rock, AR
This candy bar was actually good. I enjoyed the crisps added to it. I love chocolate so I loved it.
Cheryl D.
I think that this is better the normal snickers! I received this in my voxbox & ate it immediately!
Ashlynn E.
Who doesn't love a snickers?! Add in some extra crunch and you won't be able to stop eating them
Jennifer B.
Milan, NM
These are so good. Many different tastes and textures. This is one of my new favorite candy bars
Conny D.
Elizabethport, NJ
I really don't like this. But that os my personal opinion. I prefer the regular ones. Or the mini
Megan N.
These candies are so good! i buy these whenever i have a craving or when feeling something sweet.
Monika P.
Brandywine, MD
What's better than a snickers bar....snickers is a full filling chocolate caramel lovers dream..
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.