BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Grisleidy O.
Yonkers , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I'm on the go and i get hungry i buy a snickers bar and indulge the goodness of this chocolate
Hope B.
Verona, WI
I couldn't stop thinking about this when I saw the commercial. Definitely satisfied my taste buds.
Cassandra M.
Love that they come is the small square size. Good crisp crunch to it. Still good Snickers quality.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the crispy addiction to this chocolate bar. It was a hit at my Halloween party.. Great taste
Sabrina L.
Brooklyn, NY
I need this in my life right now! I eat healthy but on my cheat days I go for this! UGH. I LOVE IT
Laura G.
Baraboo, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these! They are so good they remind me of the Butterfinger crisps bars! These are even better!
Loren R.
Snickers is a great candy bar for amy day of the week. I think this candu bar is great for anybody.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is not a good candy bar we tried them out and I spit it out right out because it was that bad
Taylor F.
I actually received this treat from influenster to test and review and now I buy them all the time!
Oanh T.
Scottsdale, Az
Perfect satisfying for a quick snack or when Aunt Flo comes to town. Crispy crunchy and chocolatey
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.