BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Nicole K.
I like Snickers just fine, but they aren't my favorite candy bar. These ones however are really great!
Marissa R.
I really like these!! The crunch is oddly satisfying and the chocolate is super yummy. Would recommend!
Bailey B.
Sedro Woolley, Wa
I thought I wasn't going to like them but they are very good. It's a different texture but still good.
Yumiko C.
Great Mills, MD
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Love the taste.good combination of soft chewy caramel and chocolate. It is easy to carry in my purse .
Samantha  N.
Love snickers? This is even better. It's literally snickers with a twist because it's crispy. Love it!
Anouk D.
New Castle, DE
Im a chocolate addict and i always keep one in my purse. What can i say i absolutely love the taste.
Dee V.
Fresno, ['', '', '']
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
The only chocolate caramel flavored bar i like. Affordable, great snack. Who doesn't love chocolate?
Kimberly A.
Shreveport, LA
I like these they're actually better than the original snickers in my opinion don't cost much at all
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
I love these snickers well any snickers in general lol why am I so hooked on snickers you guys ?! 😭 😭
Christie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have only tried these once but love the taste! Wish I could find them in my grocery store more often.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.