BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Laura P.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Great afternoon pick me up treat. Snickers are my very favorite candy!! These are just the right size.
d_is_for d.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I really like the new Snickers crisper chocolates. The puffed rice gives it a unique texture and flavor
Christa M.
Coronado, Ca
I really loved this candy bar! It tasted like one of those star crunch treats. I would buy this again!
Naomi M.
Snickers plus a rice crisp center is definitely a must. It's just so delicious and a new way to snack.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
This was the best thing to happen to snickers , I love anything with a crunch so this was a nice touch.
Abby B.
Massillon , OH
These are so good, and pretty cheap. These are my new favorite, and I recommend you giving them a try.
Miranda M.
West Haven, CT
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
These are like a combination of a snickers and a crunch bar. It's not bad but could be a little better.
Amanda E.
Aransas Pass, TX
Love that these taste like the original candy but have a twist to them. They are light and taste great
Cyndi R.
Reading, PA
I don't like crispy candy but I actually liked this candy bar and I would recommend that people try it.
KaTie B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Very unique texture and tastes good. I find these on sell in gas stations often. Good deal. Nice treat.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.