BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Jay LeeAnne R.
Orlando, FL
I love this bar I always pick up more than one .. I would die in heaven in they came in the lip travel cups
Wendy M.
Greensburg , PA
Nothing beats a traditional snickers bar! Although this product is good the original is still my favorite!
Haley K.
Covington, Ky
Just got this product in the spirit voxbox and it's pretty good! Doesn't beat the original snickers though.
Tiffany P.
Mount Hope, WV
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Snickers is the best candy bar brand of all time. I don't recommend this bar if you're allergic to peanuts.
Steph S.
Benson, MN
Loved these new snickers bars!! looking forward to getting them out of the freezer in a just a little bit.
Alena H.
Albany, OR
These are so good! I love that they are crunchier than the regular Snickers and still have a great flavor.
Katrina K.
Shawnee
These kind of remind me of a Whatchamacallit um they're very good very tasty would definitely buy it again
Sheetal P.
Coppell, TX
I received free coupon for this through Kroger and it was good. Definitely crispier. I would buy it again.
Mayara B.
Yummy in my tummy... I'm a chocolate lover and could eat snickers every single day, even out of my pms time
katelyn h.
Weatherford, OK
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I love snickers but I do not like these crisps. Doesn't mean they are bad.. I just don't enjoy crisp candy
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.