BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Aaliyah V.
Amazing chunky and perfect for those days where you suddenly get a craving for something sweet and crunchy.
Jovanna D.
Addison , TX
These are freakin delicious little squares. They kind of taste like a snickers and a rice krispy had a baby
Sara E.
I prefer the regular snickers bar over these. I'm not into the flavor that much and the original is tastier
Kris M.
One of my candies I like to snack on at work , home or on a long car ride.. Not my favorite but I'd eat it
Ellen W.
Delavan, WI
I liked this. A little lighter than the regular heavy nougat snickers. They should make these in fun size.
Crystal S.
Reading, PA
Love snickers. Just don't like this version, but wanted to try it. It's like a snickers and a krackle bar.
Farhana I.
Alexandria , VA
It was an okay candy bar. The original snickers are better. It is simple and there is not too much going on
Briana G.
Allen Park, MI
I loved the texture of the candy bar. It was almost like a mixture between a Crunch Bar and a Snickers Bar
Kenya C.
Birmingham, AL
This candy bar is great.It is crispy & nutty @ the same time.I definitely would advise people to eat this.
Janet R.
I love any type of chocolate especially snickers bars. I would eat all day if I didn't gain 1000 pounds lol
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.