BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Genevieve H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love Snickers but have not tried these yet! Sound really good! Plus less calories, who wouldn't want that!!
Silvia E.
Charlotte, NC
Seriously couldn't ask for more cereal covered in chocolate it's like rice Krispy treats covered in chocolate
Tiffany C.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I'm not a fan of chocolate but the crisp bar is nice. I think the crisp help make the chocolate not so rich.
Johanny B.
The love chocolate , it's delicious . At first I thought it was going to get bored fast from the No , I love
Kayley S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Snickers Crisper Chocolate Bar is almost as good as the original Snickers bar, and that is saying something!
Jenny R.
I love snickers candies! I love this candy and the crispy makes it taste amazing! definently recommend this!
Sarit A.
Chicopee , MA
This is my new favorite chocolate !!! Its so yummy the peanut butter is what makes it great for my cheat day
Kelsey M.
Dearborn, MI
SOOOOOOO GOOD. Snickers is so amazing and this crisper bar is to die for. It is probably one of my favorites.
Rachel S.
Forest Park , IL
Eu recebi esse produto de graça, eu amei! O chocolate é uma delicia e saboroso...Vale a pena experimentar :)
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are okay.... I wouldn't say they're anything special. They don't live up to the hype, in my opinion.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.