BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Salome C.
Si quieres comer algo rápido es la mejor opción, no es demasiado empalagoso y tiene un chocolate de alta calidad
Maria Y.
Downey, CA
I love snickers bars but I wasent such a big fan of the snickers crisper. I don't know why I just wasent amazed.
Totally delicious. Had all the goodness of a regular snickers bar with crisper center which was a great addition
Louie M.
Los Angeles, CA
I get to try this from #spiritvoxbox and i am in love :) this is better than the original . It is a must have 😍
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj
Absolutely love it one of the best snickers I've ever eaten. It was only a dollar but packed with amazing taste
Rob K.
Redford, MI
My partner and I are both fans of crispy snacks and bars, so we enjoyed these Snickers Crisper Bars very much.
Tamika P.
Saint Cloud, FL
Didn't live up to my expectations. This is way too sweet & i didn't enjoy it as much as a regular snickers bar
Danay R.
Snicker is my wife favorite chocolate, i always buy it for her, i don't really enjoy it myself but she loves it
Barbara M.
Snickers crisper bar is a light treat that is enjoyable. I love the fact that the single bar comes in 2 pieces.
Deloras H.
Nacogdoches
I can't eat them because I can't have sugar! My eldest Grand son loves them and I purchase them for him! Kroger
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.