BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Miriam H.
I barely tasted this candy bar,and I have to say that I was amazed. Finally snickers makes a different chocolate.
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
Love the snickers crisper!
It's like the combination textures of a bunch of different candy bars all in one bit!
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ
These are so good. I must warm you they're a addictive. I can eat this all day...I won't, but they're that good.
Jasmine M.
I normally don't like trying new but this new snickers bar is life. it's really good especially if u r a huge fan
Alexis B.
Cedarburg, WI
I love that it gives the regular snickers a lighter taste. The crisps in it reminded me of Rice Krispies. Love it
Gina C.
Saginaw, MI
I usually don't like the crisp candy but this is really good. the crisp is a bit lighter and not too overpowering
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
If you ever crave chocolate (you know, from that time of month or anything else), get these. They are so good 😍😍😍
Kimmy R.
Super delicious nice and crunchy and has caramel like the regular one. But extremely sugary. Still good though..
Andrea M.
Brocton, NY
Love the crunch of the crisps and the mix of everything together. One of the best snickers bars they make by far.
It's okay it's not as crispy as I would of liked it but it was still good, I would probably buy the product again
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.