BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Christine G.
Roslindale, MA
Had them once and fell in love. Would totally buy again. This is almost like butterfinger but better. Fell in love
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Kinda weird, like a cross between kit cats and snickers. Not bad by any means, just different than what I expected!
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is way better than the other Snickers bars. It taste so good! It has everything a chocolate lover would want.
Lece R.
Porter, TX
This is the best candy ever. I love that extra crunch with caramel and nuts inside that milk chocolate outer layer.
Natasha P.
Mass City, MI
Pretty good candy bar but definitely not as good as the original snickers which is why I only gave it four starts!
Neisha H.
South Euclid, OH
I loved this! I love snickers so much and the added crisp was terrific. I was like a blend of kit Kat and snickers
Daniela S.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Delicious I live it I just want my free box of free box now help me I just want my stuff stop forcing me to did his
Sandra D.
Tampa, FL
Really good the crisp os really good and its not a very very sweet candy its just there in the middle amd its cheap
Megan G.
Mayville, WI
This is ok. I prefer the flavors of Snickers much more over this one. I think the peanut butter one is much better.
Marissa M.
Sunrise, FL
My favorite form of snickers bar to date! I love that it is not too far off from snickers flavor but a lot more fun
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.