BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Amy H.
Grass lake , Mi
I may be bias I love anything snickers! But the added crisp is a nice touch! I would definitely buy buy and buy more!
Chelsea L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
These just came out in my area and they are so good. They have the same flavor of a snickers but a satisfying crunch.
jennifer l.
Shawnee, OK
So fantastic i actually stole all of these from my kid's halloween candy this past year! Never heard of them before!
Jennifer  M.
Charleston, IL
Got this in my vox box! And bought another at the gas station because it was so good! I love the crispy pieces in it!
allyson w.

I love chocolate I love and these are rich econocmicos and practical bag to carry in your wallet i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
I recently tried the for the first time ever and it as NOT for me. it took away from what makes the original so good.
Kortney C.
Snickers are good but snickers crisps are better!! They add a little bit more flavor which makes it 10times better!
Ashley M.
Indianapolis, IN
Very good! I purchased two with a bogo coupon. Definetly will purchase again when I come across some more coupons!
Jennifer T.
Opa Locka, FL
At first I did not want to try but turned out to be a great buy loved the taste of it and I would surely buy again
Eva R.
Me encanta el chocolate en todas sus presentaciones, chocolate blanco, oscuro, en barras, con gaslletas, son ricos
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.