BY SNICKERS #74 in Candy Bars

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

laxmipriya k.
Oak Park, CA
These Snickers Crispers are amazing. So happy I got the chance to test out a few thanks to She Speaks! I love that it not only has the crisp from the crunchy rice but it also has a nice crunch with the pieces of peanuts blended in too! The chocolate and caramel compliments this all perfectly to make the perfect candy bar snack for a nice treat! I love Snickers and think it's awesome that they created this new unique combo! This is a must try if you like testing out great new things! :-) The candy bar looks pretty close to the pic and I love the contrast of the textures with the yummy chocolate and caramel. My pics will give you an idea of how big they really are and each bar came with four awesome square sections! =)
Suzanne R.
First, a disclaimer: the original snickers candy bar is my favorite of all time. While I was curious about this new variety, I didn't want people to mess with perfection, lol. This snickers brand is much lighter than the original and tastes like a cross between a snickers bar and a nestle crunch. The crisped puffs of rice took the place of the nougat, but everything else seemed to remain the same. It was good, but didn't have the rich, decadent taste of the original. I also didn't get that satisfied feeling I normally have after eating a regular snickers bar. My favorite candy bar will not change, but this is a nice, lighter alternative for people who feel the regular snickers is too filling.
Christa K.
I received a small little bar of these in my most recent voxbox and I am so so so happy that I did! I've had a craving for them since I tried them honestly. They are delicious, satisfying and honestly, I think they're better than original Snickers. I love the peanuts, the crisp rice isn't too stiff or hard to chew and for a candy, fulfilling — which makes them addictive! I went out and bought a whole bag of these (as they just started selling them at my local DG: 85 cents for two squares like I got in my box and $3.50 for a whole bag of them) and I couldn't stop eating them. I seriously love them so much! I will definitely be buying more of these.
Kateria H.
Montgomery, AL
I don't really even like original snickers very much but some how I actually like this. After trying this item that i received to review for free, I found myself picking them up in the grocery store. I think I really appreciate how you can't tell if the massive amount of crunch is coming from the crispy pieces in the candy bar or the peanuts. It's like a mystery! I do like how they caramel and the peanuts are still consistent with the original bar so it isn't completely different. Overall I'd suggest it as something new to test out on your taste buds
Briana R.
This candy is one of my favorites because of all the different types of delicious candy insode of ut. It has peanuts, carmel, and this whit looking thing which i forgot what its called but its very delicious. I recommend this candy for any party, and kids and for a snack. Growing up this was probably the only chocolate that o would eat. I like because its easy to bite throught and chew, it can get a little messy because of the chocolate but other than that its very delicious.
Carol L.
By far my current favorite candy bar at the moment. I like regular Snickers bars but I can only eat them once in awhile and they're honestly not my favorite because there's too much peanut and caramel for my taste. However, the Snickers Crisper bars are great because the crispy rice puffs create a nice balance of flavor. Their addition makes the candy less peanutty and not as sickly sweet. Plus the rice puffs add some great crispy texture.
Victoria C.
You guys have no idea how much I rave about this chocolate. This is probably my new favorite. It's soo yummy! If you like crunchy, nutty, with the perfect amount of chocolate; this should be your go to. And the new wrapper is also amazing! I can take a bite and save the rest for later without the rest of the chocolate spilling in my purse! All you have to do is twist it! So cool huh?!

So do yourself a favor and try one of these now!
D'Aisha T.
Pensacola, FL
Snickers I really love these they taste sI really love these on my recommend these and I want you guys to taste these they are so good so I had too good there like a juicy I love I don't like it when they have the peanuts in it but I really like how the chocolate taste like it's not a bed candy at all like I would eat this like three days then I'm not going to get tired of it but I will eat this with three days and not get tired
Ingrid V.
The best tasting Snickers bar out of all the flavors that they offer. It takes what was my previous favorite(Snickers Almond) and marries it with dark chocolate essentially, which tastes so much better than milk chocolate. This bar has a more sophisticated flavor thanks to the dark chocolate. Kudos for Snickers offering this and the price was great too. The bars arrived fresh and not stale. Highly recommended.
Casey C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Snickers bar war very crunchy and somewhat soft at the same time. The caramel melts in your mouth and the chocolate as well. There's tons of pro's in this candy. But also con's. For example when you eat this candy for a long period of time, it leaves your mouth feeling tough and swolen at times at the top of the mouth, dry throat, rough tongue, etc. But overall it's a good snack, just don't over do it.
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Foodie Expert
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
Foodie Expert
I've never tried these. Are they good?
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.