BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Bre J.
Maysville, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely love these! Such a great combination of chocolate, peanuts, crisp rice and caramel. I love that these aren't overly sweet, it's the perfect treat for when my sweet tooth hits! Definitely repurchase worthy!!
Cathy R.
I first tried Snickers Crispers in a Variety Snickers bag. They quickly became my favorite out of the variety. You just can't beat that chocolaty peanut crispiness! Try them you will love them!!
Cristina T.
Redford , MI
I like eating chocolate and this one is one of my favorite treats. First of all it's not to sweet that you can feel like you are eating a pound of plane sugar and also contains crisp rice that makes it puffy. The combination between chocolate and rice it's a very good one reminds me of the milk rice child desert in a chocolate and caramel wrap square.
Contains two squares, a different from what Snickers got us used to. Worth trying and putting one in to your bag for a quick snack SNICKERS® Crisper Chocolate Bar
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
It was in the harris teeter cashier isle.. it was on sale.. looks good.. so I bought it and glad I did! I don't really like the original snickers chocolate bar but this one taste so darn good! It has this crispy rice inside with caramel and peanuts that when you bite on it, it just burst in your mouth with this crunchy gooey chocolate! Am I making sense? No? lol!

Highly recommend it to the people who loves chocolate!
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
It has been a long time since I have found a candy bar that I am totally addicted to but this is definitely one of them the flavor and the crunch with the Carmel is a great combination and I like the fact that it comes into small squares as opposed to an entire candy bar so if you only want to eat half and save the other half for later then you're not running into it getting stale
Victoria C.
You guys have no idea how much I rave about this chocolate. This is probably my new favorite. It's soo yummy! If you like crunchy, nutty, with the perfect amount of chocolate; this should be your go to. And the new wrapper is also amazing! I can take a bite and save the rest for later without the rest of the chocolate spilling in my purse! All you have to do is twist it! So cool huh?!

So do yourself a favor and try one of these now!
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
Snickers Crisper Bar's are my new favorite candy bar. Whenever snickers put's out a new candy bar I am one of the first ones to try it and with good reason. It seems the innovation at the Snickers company has not run out. Think of a crispy chocolate bar mixed with a regular snickers candy bar and you have one of these. They are priced the same as any other candy bar which makes them a pretty decent value. If you have not tried one yet they are totally worth skipping your current favorite and trying.
Cassie D.
Lawrence, KS
I really like the normal, original Snickers bar. So, when I saw this bar, I knew it would be great, they always reliever get product. The best part of this bar is the crunch with the crispy layer they added. There's no other bar out there that would compare. If you enjoy all the flavors of the original Snickers added with crisp, you will love this!
Ryoko M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge fan of the Snickers bar. But this? It was heavenly! I love having a 'crisp' aspect to chocolate candy so this was an instant hit. It was crispy, chewy, chocolatey... all at the same time. Thank goodness we bought the fun size, or else I would have downed a regular sized candy bar in a minute flat!
Shemoni M.
North Charleston, SC
OMG Snickers was already the best candy bar on Earth, but then they went and touch heaven with the Snickers Crisper. The price is right and its like they got some angels to make them. I so Love the crisper chocolate bar. This is the only candy bar that you will ever need or want to eat. The Best
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala , FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
I've never tried these. Are they good?