BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers has been my favorite candy bar literally my entire life! I also love crispy things in my chocolate, so this is definitely the best of both worlds for me! Delicious snickers caramel, chocolate, nuts, and nougat with a little extra something to add a little crisp!
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
These yummy little treats are delicious. They add an additional crunch with lightly flavored crispies. They allow the bar to taste a little less sweet. Although I wouldn’t be able to eat these very often, I enjoy a treat every once and awhile.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
Review for: Sharing Chocolate 2.83-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I work in a gas station, so I’m constantly seeing new candy come through etc.
We have had the SNICKERS® Crisper Chocolate Bar for quite sometime now and it was going on sale (great time to try something new to you).
I bought one on my break and ended up buying five more lol.
Like a regular snickers add a bit of rice cereal at the bottom covered in Carmel....like yum. 😂 take a dive and try something new I trust you, you won’t regret it.
I got the 4 to go, which is nice because even though you want to eat all the contents inside they give you the option to “twist” the wrapper to save for later!
I on the other hand never get to twist...
Cristina T.
Redford , MI
I like eating chocolate and this one is one of my favorite treats. First of all it's not to sweet that you can feel like you are eating a pound of plane sugar and also contains crisp rice that makes it puffy. The combination between chocolate and rice it's a very good one reminds me of the milk rice child desert in a chocolate and caramel wrap square.
Contains two squares, a different from what Snickers got us used to. Worth trying and putting one in to your bag for a quick snack SNICKERS® Crisper Chocolate Bar
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
It was in the harris teeter cashier isle.. it was on sale.. looks good.. so I bought it and glad I did! I don't really like the original snickers chocolate bar but this one taste so darn good! It has this crispy rice inside with caramel and peanuts that when you bite on it, it just burst in your mouth with this crunchy gooey chocolate! Am I making sense? No? lol!

Highly recommend it to the people who loves chocolate!
Nicole A.
Des moines, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It has been a long time since I have found a candy bar that I am totally addicted to but this is definitely one of them the flavor and the crunch with the Carmel is a great combination and I like the fact that it comes into small squares as opposed to an entire candy bar so if you only want to eat half and save the other half for later then you're not running into it getting stale
Victoria C.
You guys have no idea how much I rave about this chocolate. This is probably my new favorite. It's soo yummy! If you like crunchy, nutty, with the perfect amount of chocolate; this should be your go to. And the new wrapper is also amazing! I can take a bite and save the rest for later without the rest of the chocolate spilling in my purse! All you have to do is twist it! So cool huh?!

So do yourself a favor and try one of these now!
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
Snickers Crisper Bar's are my new favorite candy bar. Whenever snickers put's out a new candy bar I am one of the first ones to try it and with good reason. It seems the innovation at the Snickers company has not run out. Think of a crispy chocolate bar mixed with a regular snickers candy bar and you have one of these. They are priced the same as any other candy bar which makes them a pretty decent value. If you have not tried one yet they are totally worth skipping your current favorite and trying.
Cassie D.
Lawrence, KS
I really like the normal, original Snickers bar. So, when I saw this bar, I knew it would be great, they always reliever get product. The best part of this bar is the crunch with the crispy layer they added. There's no other bar out there that would compare. If you enjoy all the flavors of the original Snickers added with crisp, you will love this!
Siami B.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
These are heavenly. If you haven't tried them yet, try them!! I have always loved the regular Snickers, but these are actually way better. And I was so happy to find that they are gluten free. The only bad thing about these is that I seem to go through the entire bar in like one minute because they're so good!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.