BY SNICKERS

Snickers???? Brand Colossal Caramel Ice Creme Cones.

What's inside.

Calories 250 13% DV per cone.

6 pack.

6 cones (22.20 fl oz)/6 cones (654 ml). see more...

• Where I can find this? They look delicious!!!4 Answers
  • Are these good? Do they taste like snickers at all?15 Answers
  • Are those peanuts on the ice cream ?8 Answers
Genesis D.
These Snickers Colossal Caramel Ice Cream Cones are the BOMB. This product tastes so good.. good quality for the price and I love the fact it brings cones. I could eat this all day but it has lots of calories and I'm on a diet. Heheh.. love it!
dawn m.
I love these now this is a favorite ice cream of mine hands down so delicious!! I remember when I was young an used to see the ice cream man come around the corner with the music an I would go running an I would always get one of these!!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are actually good. I am a huge snicker fan, and it is hard to find ice-cream that taste like the actual snicker bar. It doesn't have the soft part but the ice-cream subs for it. Recommend all Snickers lovers to try.
María S.
It is THE BEST ICE CREAM peanut butter ice cream, and then synchronize it with Snickers. It is quite a genius, has an incredible candy and delicious chocolate coating. I love waffle cones. These are good, rather EXCeleNTES.¿que more can think of the name of Snickers ?. They are just a little light on the chocolate on top, but the richness of the ice cream cone and usually more than compensates. outstanding product!
Rachel B.
If you are a Snickers lover and you like Drumsticks, this is absolute best of both worlds! You have the wonderful waffle cone with the chocolaty inside like the drumstick then snickers in the ice cream! If i ever have a craving for a snickers and ice cream this is usually my go-to choice!
Logann P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so yummy. These are just like the candy bars! I really enjoy that it has caramel, nuts, and chocolate. One does not overpower the other they all work so well together. It is a great alternative to drumsticks.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Oh my goodness, this is so freaking amazing, if you love snickers, imagine it in ice cream, how amazing is that? i love the ice cream, the sweet taste of caramel, and the chocolate, i cant get enough of these, definitely a must buy!! i completely love thm
gladis m.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love this Snickers colossal caramel ice cream cones they are the best if your just like me that love ice cream and also snickers bars this is perfect taste is perfect I so recommend this product to everyone and it's perfect for the hot summer and for any time to why not
Lisa L.
Hopkins, SC
Watch out!! These are amazing! We normally purchases the snickers ice cream bars but when we saw these we HAD to try them. They are just as good,if not better. This is something you're going to want to try for yourself.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are delicious and really taste like Snickers. My favorite part is that the cones taste fresh and crunchy. Sometimes frozen cones are kind of soft and don't crunch when you bite into them. Not these. Always fresh tasting.
Ali C.
Are these good? Do they taste like snickers at all?
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Are those peanuts on the ice cream ?
Itzel S.
México
Where I can find this? They look delicious!!!
Halie H.
Does anyone know how many calories are in these? LOL