BY SNICKERS

Snickers???? Brand Colossal Caramel Ice Creme Cones.

What's inside.

Calories 250 13% DV per cone.

6 pack.

6 cones (22.20 fl oz)/6 cones (654 ml). see more...

• Where I can find this? They look delicious!!!4 Answers
  • Are these good? Do they taste like snickers at all?15 Answers
  • Are those peanuts on the ice cream ?8 Answers
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
If you are a Snickers lover and you like Drumsticks, this is absolute best of both worlds! You have the wonderful waffle cone with the chocolaty inside like the drumstick then snickers in the ice cream! If i ever have a craving for a snickers and ice cream this is usually my go-to choice!
gladis m.
gladis m.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love this Snickers colossal caramel ice cream cones they are the best if your just like me that love ice cream and also snickers bars this is perfect taste is perfect I so recommend this product to everyone and it's perfect for the hot summer and for any time to why not
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Oh my goodness, this is so freaking amazing, if you love snickers, imagine it in ice cream, how amazing is that? i love the ice cream, the sweet taste of caramel, and the chocolate, i cant get enough of these, definitely a must buy!! i completely love thm
dawn m.
dawn m.
Foodie Expert
I love these now this is a favorite ice cream of mine hands down so delicious!! I remember when I was young an used to see the ice cream man come around the corner with the music an I would go running an I would always get one of these!!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
These are delicious and really taste like Snickers. My favorite part is that the cones taste fresh and crunchy. Sometimes frozen cones are kind of soft and don't crunch when you bite into them. Not these. Always fresh tasting.
Logann P.
Logann P.
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy. These are just like the candy bars! I really enjoy that it has caramel, nuts, and chocolate. One does not overpower the other they all work so well together. It is a great alternative to drumsticks.
Nieves G.
Nieves G.
Foodie Expert
The Snickers colossal Carmel ice cream cone is one of our favorites in my house. They don't last long because they're so good. Can't go wrong with one of these.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Foodie Expert
I have never tried these yet.! Seeing this picture now I'm sure that they are delicious and I'm going to have to get some.
Sugey n.
Sugey n.
My families favorite doesn't matter what season of the year and what time, very creamy, sweet just a perfect sweet treat.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
If you love snickers then you will love love love these. They are the perfect balance of candy and ice cream!!
Ali C.
Ali C.
Foodie Expert
Are these good? Do they taste like snickers at all?
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Are those peanuts on the ice cream ?
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
México
Where I can find this? They look delicious!!!
Halie H.
Halie H.
Does anyone know how many calories are in these? LOL