Snickers Colossal Caramel Ice Cream Cones uploaded by aysha s.

BY SNICKERS #28 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Snickers???? Brand Colossal Caramel Ice Creme Cones.

What's inside.

Calories 250 13% DV per cone.

6 pack.

6 cones (22.20 fl oz)/6 cones (654 ml). see more...

• I need these in my life! Where can I get them in the Balt...1 Answers
  • Where I can find this? They look delicious!!!4 Answers
  • Are these good? Do they taste like snickers at all?15 Answers
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I had totally forgotten about these until I seen them in the grocery store the other day again. They are amazing! If you like snickers and the ice cream version of them, these are definitely worth the try! I love the cone part and the chocolate down on the bottom. These make for the perfect “sweet tooth” craving fix!
Monica W.
These are my boyfriends favorite ice cream. I am a repeated consumer of this product. I find it affordable and it gives you a good amount of them inside. I usually buy mine for Foodmaxx or Target.
Genesis D.
These Snickers Colossal Caramel Ice Cream Cones are the BOMB. This product tastes so good.. good quality for the price and I love the fact it brings cones. I could eat this all day but it has lots of calories and I'm on a diet. Heheh.. love it!
dawn m.
I love these now this is a favorite ice cream of mine hands down so delicious!! I remember when I was young an used to see the ice cream man come around the corner with the music an I would go running an I would always get one of these!!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
These are actually good. I am a huge snicker fan, and it is hard to find ice-cream that taste like the actual snicker bar. It doesn't have the soft part but the ice-cream subs for it. Recommend all Snickers lovers to try.
María S.
It is THE BEST ICE CREAM peanut butter ice cream, and then synchronize it with Snickers. It is quite a genius, has an incredible candy and delicious chocolate coating. I love waffle cones. These are good, rather EXCeleNTES.¿que more can think of the name of Snickers ?. They are just a little light on the chocolate on top, but the richness of the ice cream cone and usually more than compensates. outstanding product!
Rachel B.
If you are a Snickers lover and you like Drumsticks, this is absolute best of both worlds! You have the wonderful waffle cone with the chocolaty inside like the drumstick then snickers in the ice cream! If i ever have a craving for a snickers and ice cream this is usually my go-to choice!
Logann P.
These are so yummy. These are just like the candy bars! I really enjoy that it has caramel, nuts, and chocolate. One does not overpower the other they all work so well together. It is a great alternative to drumsticks.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Oh my goodness, this is so freaking amazing, if you love snickers, imagine it in ice cream, how amazing is that? i love the ice cream, the sweet taste of caramel, and the chocolate, i cant get enough of these, definitely a must buy!! i completely love thm
gladis m.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love this Snickers colossal caramel ice cream cones they are the best if your just like me that love ice cream and also snickers bars this is perfect taste is perfect I so recommend this product to everyone and it's perfect for the hot summer and for any time to why not
Ali C.
Are these good? Do they taste like snickers at all?
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Are those peanuts on the ice cream ?
Itzel S.
México
Where I can find this? They look delicious!!!
Halie H.
Does anyone know how many calories are in these? LOL
Katie H.
Olney, MD
I need these in my life! Where can I get them in the Baltimore-ish area?!