Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars, Fun Size, 10.59 Oz Bag

There is much to love about this classic candy treat, SNICKERS Fun Size Bars are the perfect chocolate snack for parties, office rewards or Halloween trick-or-treaters. Satisfy hunger with these fun size chocolate candy bars. Loaded with roasted peanuts, nougat, caramel and real milk chocolate, SNICKERS Candy Bars give candy lovers a perfect combination of something sweet and something salty. It is no wonder that SNICKERS Candy is a favorite candy bar to so many.

Hey chocolate fans do like [product:snickers-fun-size-chocolate-candy-bars-1059oz] or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 1.5oz?
Start your review of Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars, Fun Size, 10.59 Oz Bag!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars, Fun Size, 10.59 Oz Bag uploaded by Kellen H.
These are my favorite candy! I love eating these while watching a good movie or show! I have to always share with my little girl and husband. They are so cheap and always on sale! I always grab these when I grocery shop!
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this bag of Snickers mini's when I make my Candy Apple salad😋😋 Yum!! Excellent value bag- i am a repeat purchaser of Snickers(i prefer the peanut butter square snickers) but these work great for the salad
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars, Fun Size, 10.59 Oz Bag uploaded by Jeanne A.
Who doesn’t like snickers? I’ve never met anyone that doesn’t, have you? Theze are the perfect size. I love the caramel & the nuts 🥜 are always so crunchy&fresh. And don’t get me started on the Twix. Again w/the caramel (can u tell I love it). Twix Minis Caramel Chocolate Cookie Bar Candy - 40oz ; Snickers Fun Size 1059 Oz #SnackTime
Sara P.
Oshkosh, WI
Delicious and hard to eat just one. I like that they also come in bite size candies. It is hard to keep a bag in the house. My whole family enjoys them. I like the variety bag too. Coupons are used too.
Cindy C.
Laconia, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Perfect treat to keep out in a candy bowl for a nice treat for my family or when friends stop by. Easy to pop one little bite in your mouth to satisfy your sweet tooth without eating an entire bar.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I’m not sure why maybe it’s the size of the peanuts they put in the fun size snickers but I like them waaayyyy more than the regular size ones I’m literally a little fat girl I will binge eat this lol
Kara B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a child my favorite chocolate bar was a #Snickers and they are still 1 of my top favorites ❗🙂 They're perfectly sized to take along if hunting & camping is your thing too.I rate #Snickers 5 stars because they ARE that good❗Also I love the milk chocolate, peanut,caramel & nougat layers.
Jimmy V.
Franklinton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just the right size for serving control. Product was very tasty and filling and very good package in single packs. Product was good for snacking.
Marty W.
Vista, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love Snikers so much, I enjoy the nutty chewy Carmel  taste. I especially love the convenience of having the bite size bags for my grandkids
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
the best is a delicious snickers rich chocolate that children like a lot. lo mejor es un delicioso chocolate rico en snickers que gusta mucho a los niños.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...