Made with creamy peanut butter ice cream, smooth caramel and crunchy peanuts and covered in a chocolate shell, SNICKERS Ice Cream Bars are a delicious treat that take satisfaction to a new, frozen level. SNICKERS Candy Ice Cream Bars are great for birthday parties, summer picnics or sharing with a friend. Treat yourself to a satisfying ice cream dessert when you have these bars of ice cream delivered to your house. There's no wrong way to enjoy the deliciousness of a SNICKERS Ice Cream Bar. Also try SNICKERS, MILKY WAY and M&M's Ice Cream Bars to get a taste of all of your favorite chocolate brands in ice cream.

when do we start testing out free products?
Del 1 al 10 ¿Qué tanto te gusta este producto?
Start your review of Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Mehwish J.
Matawan, NJ
Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Mehwish J.
I love eating chocolates and it is one of my favorite chocolate. I love the nuts in this chocolate bar, even my kids love eating this.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,481 reviews
Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Juanita H.
Purchased at: Walmart
We need a quick snack and you’re not worried about calories Snickers is the one for you
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Joslyn H.
Love snickers!! I’m such a chocolate/ sugar freak! Perfect mix of nuts, caramel and chocolate!
Crystal L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Crystal L.
Ah, Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars. The caramel and peanuts, yum. You can't go wrong with a Snickers, unless you have a nut allergy, then Snickers wouldn't be a good choice.
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Valery R.
Snickers is a brand name chocolate bar made by the American company Mars, Incorporated, consisting of nougat topped with caramel and peanuts that has been enrobed in milk chocolate. The annual global sales of Snickers was $2 billion as of 2004.
Chandra G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I Love Snickers Chocolate Bar!! Pure delicious mix of peanuts, caramel, and milk chocolate. Definitely my favorite of all candy bars when having that sugar craving. If you like chocolate you will love this!
Angela J.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Angela J.
I crave peanuts and chocolate at least once a month for over 25 years. Nothing hit the spot like a snicker bar. I also use it to make special brownies. Talk about yum.
Coletha L.
Mobile, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Coletha L.
At work got hungry and I bought it went to the store and got a sneaker it will fill you up
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Brandy R.
This has always been my favorite go to candy bar since I was a kid! It’s the perfect mix of everything! Most people have at least tried these before! An all time American favorite I say! I would always recommend this candy bar and of course I will always purchase more of these! Snickers definitely gets 5 ⭐️’s from me! Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Snickers! It’s classic, delicious, perfect for every snacking occasion! What would baby yoda do? He would eat a snickers bar and defeat the hungry angry empire! This is the way...

188 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
skay S.
coronado
il y a 3 mois
Bella R. il y a 3 mois
Hello nice to meet you and I think I would like snickers as a treat 😅