BY SNICKERS #19 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Becca M.
Snickers is my hands down favorite candy bar. Let's face it as girls we sometimes crave chocolate and when I do I immediately reach for a snickers bar. They are sweet and gooey with just a little bit of crunch. Snickers bars can nock out any candy craving.
Meghan S.
Channahon, IL
Who hasn't eaten a Snickers? Does this even need a review. Who would read them?
Ihesha P.
My fave chocolate ever.I love how all the flavors are combined sweet, salty.Caramel and peanut is so good too.Would definitely recommend this to everyone.If you never try it before you're definitely missing out.
Kristen K.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Been eating it for years! Love the chocolate /nut combo! I pick them up every chance I get. There isn't a person that I know who doesn't like them.
Julietta V.
I love snickers so much. I put them in the freezer because I love how hard the caramel gets and yum , so good.
Kymberlie N.
Hollywood, FL
Snickers are the best chocolaty snack! I love them and with them being bite size, I don't have to feel guilty about eating a whole bar!
Chrystal H.
EMBRO, ON
I absolutely love snickers bars. I found that they are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I love the fact that they are not overly sweet and do not hurt my teeth.
kim m.
Digby, NS
I love snickers. They are one of my favs. They are simple but good. They are average price.
Tea R.
Snickers by far is my favorite chocolate bar. It has everything you want when you need to satisfy your sweet tooth craving. Crunchy nuts wrapped in caramel and then chocolate surrounding it. Yum who would say no to that.
Cassie V.
Hudsonville, MI
The biggest reason why I like snickers bars so much is because of all of the different tastes in the bar. Chocolate, nugget, and peanuts.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

back