BY SNICKERS

Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
These are so good! I hate chocolate and these are amazing! We actually keep a bag of minis on our bar! My hubby likes one packed in his lunch, and one every morning. If you're craving something and can't pin point it just try these!
Brittany S.
My favorite chocolate bar by far. It's really a classic - chocolate, nuts, caramel. What more could you want?! My favorite thing to do is to put one in the freezer for when I'm really craving some chocolate, even better than the snickers ice cream bar!
Ashley C.
Monticello, AR
Snickers are my most favorite candy. I always have some in my candy jar at home and at work, i don't share the ones at work those are for me only. i can't share those.. After i had my baby 2 weeks ago the first thing i wanted was a snickers, i was not able to have much sugar while pregnant so i almost devoured a whole bag of snickers fun size by myself!!
Marva G.
Seabrook, TX
Honestly the best candy bar ever. I get this candy from Walmart every chance I get. Definitely compares to Milky Way or the U.K. Mars bar. Very nice chocolate & peanut combo. Will always be my go to candy to snack on.
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA
I can't resist picking up a snicker bar whenever I am standing in the Walmart checkout line. I hate the the price has increased from 50 cents now to 78 cents, but I still buy them anyway. If you are someone who has never tried it, you need to try it!!!!
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Who doesn't love a Snickers bar! it's a great mix of chocolate, nuts and Caramel. It's probably every girls guilty pleasure. I would definitely recommend this chocolate bar to everyone and definitely would repurchase again when I need that chocolate fix!
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
Hungry come on why wait grab a Snickers bar and you are good to go. Been a fan since i was a child so nothing bad to say about this just easy if you are watching your weight very affordable and good value and quality definitely recommend it to everyone
Lauren B.
Marrero, LA
Is there really anything better than a Snickers bar??? I think not! 😍😍 nothing beats those sweet cravings like a good old fashioned snickers! And during the summer you stick them in the freezer for a little while and you have the perfect chilled dessert.
Jessica R.
Austin, TX
you can never go wrong with a snickers when youre hungry, snickers does a really good job of relieving my random sweet tooths. i buy these for 79 cents at the grocery stores. and just eat it on the way home after a long day of work very stress relieving.
Olivia W.
Chesterfield, MI
Snickers is one of my all time favorite chocolate bar so to add a crisp to it makes it even better!!! It was nice & soft and very sweet! I'll definitely be getting one of these again! If you love crispy and chocolate candy, this one is definitely for you!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?