BY SNICKERS

Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Snickers is a classic candy bar and for good reason. All of the components work perfectly in unison. Great for snacking or for giving out at Halloween. Very rich so you don't have to eat very much to feel satisfied. Will continue to buy over and over again.
Maeve G.
I mean...it's snickers. Have you ever had it frozen? So good. My favorite snickers memory is when I backpacked and we had these as treats and could pull them out after a long day and it was so satisfying.
Amina A.
Snickers is a really good chocolate snack. Small but very filling! They are very easy to find and very affordable (most of the time being $1). So much flavor and definitely repurchase worthy! Mini Snickers are great too!
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
Since i was i child i remember alwasy Snickers being my all time go to candy bar. And i don't think this will ever change. I also enjoy eating it frozen, or crumbled over ice cream. The nutty caramel and nougat the chocolate, its such a perfect combo, sweet but not too sweet like some other candy bars out there!
Sydney C.
This is by far my favorite candy bar. It may not be good for you, but you can get it just about anywhere and is not that expensive. There are also many different varieties, but the original is by far the best in my book.
Elizabeth M.
I love Snickers! Obviously they taste amazing. I used to snack on them during late nights in college because they have a little boost of sugar and the nuts pack just a tiny bit of protein. I will never stop loving these!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Love the snickers bars! I find it very hard to walk past them at the checkout line! Everything about this candy bar is amazing, they even make it in different flavors. I have to say the original is my favorite, but you can never go wrong with a Snickers bar!
Andrea P.
Agawam, MA
SNICKERS is my go to candy bar! Those commercials are definitely right! Super affordable, delicious chocolatey, nutty flavor with caramel. I eat a snickers once every few months and yes I would recommend this to others!
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I love to eat a snickers when I'm really hungry and I don't have time to eat something. I feel like the protein in the peanuts helps my hunger until I can eat a real meal. Not very healthy so I don't do this very often.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Who doesn't love snickers??? Chocolate and Carmel is the best mixture ever!!! I buy these a lot and I mean a lot. You can find them at any grocery store, gas station, and Walmart. Highly recommend this amazing product!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart