BY SNICKERS

Lorraine G.
North Las Vegas, NV
Snickers is always my number one chocolate bar.I eat it almost every other week . Definitely good quality it satisfies my taste buds.I purchased a whole bag at Walmart.I will always repurchase snickers.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Who doesn't love snickers??? Chocolate and Carmel is the best mixture ever!!! I buy these a lot and I mean a lot. You can find them at any grocery store, gas station, and Walmart. Highly recommend this amazing product!
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
These were my favorite back in high school and possibly might be my favorite candy bar now. I love how dense it is. The flavor is wonderful. Chocolate, caramel, peanuts, and nougat. There isn't anything you can do to improve that.
Andrea P.
Agawam, MA
SNICKERS is my go to candy bar! Those commercials are definitely right! Super affordable, delicious chocolatey, nutty flavor with caramel. I eat a snickers once every few months and yes I would recommend this to others!
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Snickers is a classic candy bar and for good reason. All of the components work perfectly in unison. Great for snacking or for giving out at Halloween. Very rich so you don't have to eat very much to feel satisfied. Will continue to buy over and over again.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Definitely one of my favorite candy bars! I feel that it has the perfect amount of chocolate, nuts and comparable. I definitely have others I like better, but this is still one of my favorites! It is also quite filling, which is something unique for a candy bar.
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is by far my favorite candy bar. I really enjoy sticking it in the fridge for it to get cold for a while. You can purchase this from basically anywhere and the price is really reasonable. I will continue to buy snickers
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Love the snickers bars! I find it very hard to walk past them at the checkout line! Everything about this candy bar is amazing, they even make it in different flavors. I have to say the original is my favorite, but you can never go wrong with a Snickers bar!
Brandi B.
Superior, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So my mother and I have a theory that the reason that I love Snickers so much is because this is what she craved while pregnant with me. My dad wasn't allowed to come home with out one. And now, when I see a Snickers, I have to eat one.. Kind of a curse..a delicious curse. Okay, this review got awkward.. sorry
Sydney C.
This is by far my favorite candy bar. It may not be good for you, but you can get it just about anywhere and is not that expensive. There are also many different varieties, but the original is by far the best in my book.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?