BY SNICKERS

Christina S.
Byron
Snickers is my weakness. I am sure I eat at least 3 a week. The crunchy nuts covering the gooey center and then all of it is topped with amazing chocolate. Best of all you can buy them at any store or gas station. I know I will keep buying them and you should to.
Autumn w.
Gary, IN
Oh man these are the best candy bars ever made. These are so perfect the nuts with the nooget and the chocolate and caramel is so awesome. I can eat these on an empty stomach and be so satisfied. These are really worth the 1 . You would not go wrong with these.
Scarleth N.
This chocolate bar is great when you're on the go and need a pick me up. When I'm in a hurry I grab one of these put it in my handbag and take a bite out of it when I'm feeling hungry or when I'm feeling like I'm going to pass out. Has been a favorite for years.
Yessica V.
Snickers bar is definitely a classic! You can't go wrong with this candy bar. It comes with nuts, the chocolate itself, and Carmel it's just great. Nothing can compare to this candy bar. I recommend you try this candy bar.
Brian L.
Albemarle, NC
There are a ton of different Snickers options to review on this site. However I'm going to keep it basic and go with the original. Its the one that started all the Snickers love for me.

Since childhood (which is way to far in my rear view mirror at this point for my own liking) the original Snickers bar has been by FAR my favorite candy bar.

The mix of peanuts, caramel, nugget, and milk chocolate aren't only a dream to eat, but are just heart enough to hold you over in the even of a mid day hunger craving.

In my opinion the only way to make Snickers better is include a glass of milk with every purchase, but I realize that's my own personal pipe dream.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Back when I was younger, more active, and had the metabolism of a goddess I would eat these every day! They are the perfect amount of chocolate, caramel, and peanuts. This is the one thing I refuse to share with my boyfriend!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The classic Snickers bar, yum! I love the chocolatey taste with the mix of nuts, caramel, and nougat. A bit chewy, a bit crunchy with the perfect amount of sweetness. Sooo affordable and can be found at many candy stores and market places.
Rachel S.
Stevenson, WA
I love this candy so much. Back when I drank Dr. Pepper I would often have a snickers bar and a dr. pepper for lunch. It makes the best combo ever. I also learned from my mom how to eat a snickers bar. I always each the chocolate around it first before biting in. Its a classic and will always be a favorite of mine!
Kim P.
Weatherford, TX
This candy bar is one of my weaknesses. I don't buy them very often but it is really hard when you're standing in line at the grocery store and it's calling to you. Peanuts, caramel and chocolate. What's not to like? If you like this things, I suggest you try it!
Kelsey D.
This is the best candy for Halloween, or any occasion really. It's salty and sweet, so it fights off both cravings. The peanuts make it a little bit crunchy, while the caramel is soft and creamy. This candy offers the best of both worlds for any opposing factors!!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart