BY SNICKERS

Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers is a perfect combination of chocolate and peanuts with caramel. The cost you pay will depend on the store where it is purchased ranging from .89 to 1.25 for a regular bar. Like with all sweet treats you must watch your sugar intake so I try not to eat too many within a week's time; but they are so good!
Khaliun U.
Its classic. But from all of candy bars i find this the best because of nuts. It tastes so delicious not too sweet. Love having it in my bag so I can eat whenever I want. It's cheap and also there are different varieties available
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
I'm not too much a fan of the peanuts in this bar, but every so often I have a craving for this bar. I really like the chocolate and the caramel, and as a result I just keep coming back haha. Very cheap price, and a very nice taste even if I'm not a fan of the nuts.
Patrick M.
Edgewood, NM
Been eating these since moby dickk was a sardine!!!!
I would eat one after every game and when I wanted to supplement a meal. I like to wash it down with a cool powerade when I'm enjoying this amazing peanut party in my mouth. Thank you for your peanuts in my mouth.
Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
Sweet ooey, gooey caramel, nuts and chocolate. Yum! Snickers are a classic chocolate bar that isn't overly sweet and shoos the cravings away. You can find them at basically any convenience store or gas station for a really cheap price. Good product!!
lauren h.
louisville
favorite chocolate ever!!! this is my go to candy bar. for me, there's no other candy bar like it. it's of fantastic value. it practically melts in your mouth. you can get them just about anywhere, grocery store, gas station, anywhere. totally worth repurchasing!!
Christina S.
Byron
Snickers is my weakness. I am sure I eat at least 3 a week. The crunchy nuts covering the gooey center and then all of it is topped with amazing chocolate. Best of all you can buy them at any store or gas station. I know I will keep buying them and you should to.
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So very yummy. i love this chocolate bar. just the mix of all the ingredient is so very good. i eat this about once a month. the value is good and affordable. i recommend this chocolate bar to everyone. you will not be disappointed. the nougat is to die for..lol
Kim P.
Weatherford, TX
This candy bar is one of my weaknesses. I don't buy them very often but it is really hard when you're standing in line at the grocery store and it's calling to you. Peanuts, caramel and chocolate. What's not to like? If you like this things, I suggest you try it!
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Back when I was younger, more active, and had the metabolism of a goddess I would eat these every day! They are the perfect amount of chocolate, caramel, and peanuts. This is the one thing I refuse to share with my boyfriend!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart