BY SNICKERS

Abby S.
Carroll, OH
I'm not too much a fan of the peanuts in this bar, but every so often I have a craving for this bar. I really like the chocolate and the caramel, and as a result I just keep coming back haha. Very cheap price, and a very nice taste even if I'm not a fan of the nuts.
Jasmine B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my favorite candy of all time!!! I don't feel guilty at all about eating it. They are great for any occasion (Valentine's Day, Easter, Christmas, Arbor Day). The combination of peanuts, caramel, milk chocolate, and soft nougat are what puts the Snickers over the top for me. Each ingredient provides the right balance.
Carissa M.
Grab a Snickers is right. My all time fave candy bar. I don't know if it's the peanuts or cry nougat but if there are candy bars around this is the one I'm looking for. Whether they're minis or squares or even king size, I'm a fan!
Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
Sweet ooey, gooey caramel, nuts and chocolate. Yum! Snickers are a classic chocolate bar that isn't overly sweet and shoos the cravings away. You can find them at basically any convenience store or gas station for a really cheap price. Good product!!
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
All time favorite candy bar right here! They're my special treat. I love the smooth caramel and the crunch of the nuts all wrapped up in chocolate. It's like a piece of heaven in your mouth! Super cheap will always repurchase.
Khaliun U.
Its classic. But from all of candy bars i find this the best because of nuts. It tastes so delicious not too sweet. Love having it in my bag so I can eat whenever I want. It's cheap and also there are different varieties available
Dennisha D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Snickers should definitely be number 1 in candy bars because it really is the best. You can buy them anywhere and enjoy them any time of the day. They taste great and leave you feeling slightly full. Plus, they have the funniest commercials. I definitely recommend others to eat snickers.
Savannah T.
Snickers Chocolate Bar is defiantly a delicious snack. Defiantly not pricey, but affordable for a quick snack. The taste is amazing!!! This is not a peanut-free snack. I buy this candy bar by registers in my store. I would repurchase this product over and over again.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers is a great candy bar if you want some of all the good aspects of candy bars. It has your chocolate, your nuts and some caramel. It can sometimes be a little bit too chewy but eating it frozen takes care of that! Highly recommend
Adleen G.
Euless, TX
I really like it. I have been eating snickers since I was a little kid. It is a good combination of peanuts, caramel , milk chocolate and nougat. Who doesn't like it? You get a bar that is chewy, crunchy, sweet and salty, perfectly blend together. Hungry? Go for it!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?