BY SNICKERS

Reilly A.
Snickers bars are soooo good! You should freeze them to bring out the outstanding flavor except for that can damage braces. The caramel puts you in heaven and I would totally reccomend it!! I eat this all the time and I get it from any store I go to
Paige C.
Lincoln, AL
Hungry? Snickers are for you! Creamy. Chewy. Nutty. Even better, I got it at my local gas station right down the road from my house! From now on, it is a NECESSITY in my day! And what a steal in price! Everyone needs to stop what they are doing and go get this now! YUM!
Jackie D.
Denver, CO
Snickers is my go to candy bar for those days when I need a pick me up. I love the combination of flavors and it doesn't have ingredients I don't care for. I usually have to buy a few so I always know they are there. I never get tired of Snickers and I'll buy them forever.
Tia -.
Miami Lakes, FL
Snickers is a good chocolate bar that satisfies that sweet tooth craving. It is an affordable chocolate bar that I eat maybe 3 times a month. There is not a lot of nuts like other bars and that is why i prefer snickers. I will always purchase again when I get the craving.
Clare r.
Los Angeles, CA
As much as I love chocolate, I have never been a big fan of having peanuts and stuff in my chocolate because I hate how I have to chew them instead of letting my chocolate bar melt on its own (it also becomes not as chewy). I wish they would make snikers without peanuts.
Brittany B.
Pittsburgh, PA
A classic candy bar which is one of my all time favorites. The flavors complement each other, which makes the moment of eating enjoyable. Snickers is affordable and readily available at most stores, so yes I will be repurchasing!
jada g.
Phillipsburg, NJ
The Snickers Chocolate bar is HEAVEN! It's better than a Dove bar to me. Snickers has such a nutty ,creamy Texture! I eat this candy about 1-2 times a week. I buy this candy when i'm not so happy or I just got over a breakup! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
One of my favorite guilty pleasures. The perfect balance of chocolate, caramel, and peanuts. Different tastes and different textures in this candy bar is so good. I don't eat it often because it's so high in calories, but it's amazing.
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
If you've never had a snickers I'd be surprised. These candy bars combine a bunch of flavors that work together very well. This is a classic chocolate bar that is super delicious. I've never met a person who didn't like a snickers.
Ruth P.
Baltimore
So you know the commercials where it says, "have a snickers, you're not yourself when you're hungry"? What they should say is, "have a snickers, it'll turn you into your BEST self, even if you're hangry"! I've literally never had a problem that a Snickers couldn't solve.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?