BY SNICKERS #36 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: King Size, Chocolate Minis, Full Size, Miniatures Packages, Candy Bars 40 oz, King Size 24 Box, Fun Size Snacks 10 Snacks, Fun Size Snacks, Unwrapped Bites, Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g, Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Candy Bars 12 oz, Candy Bars 11.5 oz, Unwrapped Bites more...
Snickers always satisfies me usually when I am in the mood for one. Always fresh usually when I purchase but sometimes you’ll get one that the almonds taste kinda stale. Most of the time I have a good experience with this tasty product. Full of nugget, caramel and nuts. Excellent on the run snack when u need a lil peanuts and chocolate in ya life. Can be purchased everywhere and if you haven’t tried this product then u need to wake up cuz u been sleep. Will continue to repurchase and recommend when I am in the mood for one. I find it hard to cheat on my Sympathy Hershey’s bar tho.
Maya S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It is definitely one of my chocolates I love its filling its texture in definition I love everything, they are a little expensive but it is worth to buy them besides that you can find them in any service store and in several countries., They are ideal for a small detail Plus the chocoate is super delicious
Harriet C.
Pittsburg, CA
Snickers candy bars are my favorite. I've been eating them since I was young girl. It's the perfect combination of the chocolate, caramel, and peanuts all mixed in together. I will always buy it again and this can bar is affordable. I would definitely recommend this can to anyone you loves chocolate, peanuts, and caramel. Now that I am lactose I will only eat it every once in awhile.
Jennifer P.
Fort Gordon, GA
This has always been my favorite candy bar since I was little! It has the perfect amount....a marriage if you will, of nugat, caramel, and peanuts, lovingly wrapped up in chocolate like a warm welcoming hug. The sweetness with a hint of salty rounds out the flavor profile of this candy bar and it will always ve my go to, my first choice, when I need a pick me up!
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
Snickers Chocolate Bar can save your life on those days when you get hungry and are unable to get a meal to eat. It gives you just enough to help you make it til the next meal (or at least a few hours). The chocolate is smooth. The Caramel is sweet and creamy. The nuts provide that crunch and perfect salty balance in this bar.
María S.
Snickers bars, they are, THE GREAT CHOCOLATE AMERICAN BAR.
I've been buying Snickers bars as snacks ever since I can remember. They were one of the first chocolate bars I bought. They are those chocolates that you can not stop eating, never but never, read well, never a chocolate Snickers can stop consuming, at least once in your life you have to eat them. They're cool! They are tasty, they are the best!
EMMSAYS M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Why American candy is full of sugar as compared to the same snickers I order online from U.K. It doesn't taste like the one we use to eat in our childhood nowadays we have to find peanuts in snickers bar all you eat is noughat why snickers why where are my peanuts please add more peanuts and bring back thar flavor back we use to eat during our childhood
Trudy N.
Lake Charles, LA
A Snickers is an extremely delicious, very well known and loved chocolate candy bar made by Mars. This crunchy, creamy filled goodness is made with milk chocolate filled with drizzled caramel, a generous amount of peanuts, and delightful nougat. It comes in multiple sizes, in different variations, and can be found at almost any and every store visited.
carla l.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a sucker for a good Snickers bar. I could easily eat a few of these a day but my waistline won't let me :-). There's something very comforting about the crunchy peanuts, the smooth caramel, and the delicious milk chocolate coating. I think of sneakers as being an iconic candy bar, one that's been around for a long time and is known by everyone. Hungry? Grab a Snickers.
Chelsea S.
Huntington , WV
Snickers is my go to candy bar especially if I can't decide on something and I'm in a hurry. I love the taste and all of the flavors mixed together. The minis are a great treat to take to work and have with you when you just need that extra chocolate for that craving.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?