BY SNICKERS

Tia -.
Miami Lakes, FL
Snickers is a good chocolate bar that satisfies that sweet tooth craving. It is an affordable chocolate bar that I eat maybe 3 times a month. There is not a lot of nuts like other bars and that is why i prefer snickers. I will always purchase again when I get the craving.
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
I love this chocolate it is a perfect amount of chocolate nuts and caramel you can never go wrong with a snickers bar. I usually buy this at my local grocery store and or gas stations. you definitely get your moneys worth. I recommend everybody to try a snicker bar at least once in their lifetime
Paige C.
Lincoln, AL
Hungry? Snickers are for you! Creamy. Chewy. Nutty. Even better, I got it at my local gas station right down the road from my house! From now on, it is a NECESSITY in my day! And what a steal in price! Everyone needs to stop what they are doing and go get this now! YUM!
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
The gold standard of candy bars, who doesn't love a snickers? One bar is so dang filling, it is like a meal (and probably has the calories of a meal). The chocolate and nougat are creamy, the nuts are salty and the caramel is perfect!
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
This is my absolute favorite chocolate bar ever!!!!!! I can eat it all the time. It's my guilty pleasure ;) has the perfect balance of salty and sweet!!! I love how they taste and how crunchy the peanuts are. :) anyone would love them.
Jessica D.
Headland, AL
Amazing candy bar, but if your dieting stay away, there very addictive. The peanuts and Carmel are the perfect ratio with the chocolate and can make you want more.
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
I'm a fan for Snickers. It's my third favorite candy. It has the nice chocolatey, caramel taste and even has peanuts in them, which is something I enjoy with chocolate. I would definitely recommend it to others except those who could be allergic to any of the ingredients used.
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
If you've never had a snickers I'd be surprised. These candy bars combine a bunch of flavors that work together very well. This is a classic chocolate bar that is super delicious. I've never met a person who didn't like a snickers.
Lindzie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I can't wait to pass these out at Halloween. I try not to eat them often but they're so delicious and I love indulging in them every now and then. In my opinion, this is the best candy bar out there because it has sweet and salty and crunchy and chewy all in one. The best!
Clare r.
Los Angeles, CA
As much as I love chocolate, I have never been a big fan of having peanuts and stuff in my chocolate because I hate how I have to chew them instead of letting my chocolate bar melt on its own (it also becomes not as chewy). I wish they would make snikers without peanuts.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart