BY SNICKERS

Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite candy EVER. Something in it just makes it taste so good. I love the nut and chocolate and other thing combination. Seriously its soo good I might tie with nutella. Totally recommend it if you haven't tried it yet!
Reilly A.
Snickers bars are soooo good! You should freeze them to bring out the outstanding flavor except for that can damage braces. The caramel puts you in heaven and I would totally reccomend it!! I eat this all the time and I get it from any store I go to
Lisa M.
Boise, ID
Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars! The chocolate tastes great and the different ingredients layered into the bar make for a delicious snack! I always buy these at Halloween to give out and end up eating half the bag myself.
Fenica P.
N Charleston, SC
Best choice for roadtrip or for the day that you don't feel like eating anything. It's my go to bar for lunch for when I don't want anything but to have food to fill me up. Who would mind having chocolate and a little peanut taste for lunch?
Natasha B.
Grand Prairie, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Its true if you are hungry to grab a snickers. Not the best thing to eat as a meal but very delicious. If you love chocolate caramel and peanuts you will love snickers. Its a classic never goes out of style. I love when you can 2 for one at the grocery store. Always a win!
Tia -.
Miami Lakes, FL
Snickers is a good chocolate bar that satisfies that sweet tooth craving. It is an affordable chocolate bar that I eat maybe 3 times a month. There is not a lot of nuts like other bars and that is why i prefer snickers. I will always purchase again when I get the craving.
Naurin I.
West Babylon, NY
The chocolatey shell covers the gooey caramel and nuts so perfectly, it's like a perfect bite in your mouth. I buy this in every store available whenever I get the chance. It is super cheap too. I love it. Definitely buy again.
Paige C.
Lincoln, AL
Hungry? Snickers are for you! Creamy. Chewy. Nutty. Even better, I got it at my local gas station right down the road from my house! From now on, it is a NECESSITY in my day! And what a steal in price! Everyone needs to stop what they are doing and go get this now! YUM!
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
The gold standard of candy bars, who doesn't love a snickers? One bar is so dang filling, it is like a meal (and probably has the calories of a meal). The chocolate and nougat are creamy, the nuts are salty and the caramel is perfect!
Brittany B.
Pittsburgh, PA
A classic candy bar which is one of my all time favorites. The flavors complement each other, which makes the moment of eating enjoyable. Snickers is affordable and readily available at most stores, so yes I will be repurchasing!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart