BY SNICKERS

Snickers Chocolate Bar
I should not be eating any candy but when I do I love snickers. I like the combination of chocolate peanuts and caramel. Usually I eat it if I find myself in need of a meal but there are no food options available just candy vending machines or such. It has enough carbs for a meal.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
Snickers candy bars are always a delicious delight. Packed with caramel and peanuts, these candies are rich and satisfying while simultaneously taming a serious sweet tooth. While I don't recommend sharing these with anyone who has a peanut allergy, I've never had that problem. Snickers candies are very popular around my household.
Gia J.
I love Snickers bars there's nothing more to it. The candy is sweet and salty at the same time and there's nothing better. Regular sizes are great for Halloween in mini sizes are great too. If you haven't had a snickers bar yet I I don't know where you've been because I love them.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
I love candy bars but I don't eat them all the time. I really love Snickers because it has it all. It's got the peanuts, caramel, chocolate and nougat. I have been eating Snickers candy bars for a longgg time. It is my all time favorite candy bar.
hiyo o.
Florida
Mmmmm, Snickers. What can I say..... sweet, chocolate and more ingredient that make my life happy and beautiful. I love chocolate and If I go to the market I have to buy a bar of Snickers. This chocolate can help you in your hard moments and if you are hungry just eat a snickers.
Kat H.
I buy the giant boxes of these from Sam's Club for my husband to take to work. He rarely gets the time to stop for lunch so these help hold him over until he can come home. He normally goes goes 1-2 a day with these and they really do help. I'd definitely recommend them to others!
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
my favorite chocolate bar ever!!!! it has nuts, caramel, chocolate, it is savory and sweet at the same time. So yummy, I want one just right now. It is super good, I buy it all the time, it is number one on my list. I like this original one, it is superb.
Nathan L.
Jacksonville, FL
Snickers bars are the yin and yang of chocolate bars, always presenting a perfect balance of sweet and salty, smooth and crunchy, leaving you satisfied yet longing for more. It's my go to candy bar when I need a quick reprieve from sugar abstinence and sits just right on my taste buds. The chocolate melts in your mouth to reveal nuts and nougat to munch on until your craving is satisfied.
Brittany P.
Austin, TX
This is my go-to candy for when I want chocolate. It's rich, crunchy and the perfect balance of everything I look for in a candy bar.

I buy the miniatures and stick them in the fridge for when I need a quick bite of something not listed on the food pyramid.

If you haven't tried to new Snickers Dark, you're missing out. A little less sweet, and more antioxidants never hurt anyone, right?
Victoria A.
Snickers Chocolate Bars are just about as classic as you can get. These bars satisfy almost every possible sweet craving you could have because of the sweet milk chocolate, chewy caramel and the salty peanuts. It's hard to have just one bar!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?