BY SNICKERS

Grace A.
Lilburn, GA
I love Snickers, but I need to regulate intake. I like the small size, and unlike some candy bars, there is no difference in taste between the full size bar and the small one. A two bite bar is just right to satisfy my sweet tooth after a healthy meal! The individual wrapping keeps them all fresh, unlike some bars that come unwrapped in a bag.
cristhina n.
11800 NW 101st Rd
Snickers (especialmente el Uno Con Almendras) Tienen el perfecto del todo. Esa contracción.  El caramelo pegajoso.  La Pepita de Cursi.  Que el suave chocolate.  ¡Que hacer!  Cuenta con la perfecta Cantidad de Crear el sabor perfecto.  Siempre PUEDE Contar Con Mis ONU Snickers para satisfacer ansias lo amo
Todd P.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Best candy bar in the world. It is true that if you are "hangry" eat a snickers and everything is better. They are very affordable and can get them in bulk and some grocery stores. I will pick out a snickers before anything else. Great combination of my different textures and tastes.
Elena F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers chocolate bar is my favorite chocolate bar of all time. I usually pick these up from Walgreens. they are so delicious and hit the spot every time. the caramel and nuts are a perfect combination! highly recommend this as a treat or snack
ORIANA R.
This chocolate is very tasty, its filling of peanut and caramel form a perfect combination and the top chocolate layer is very rich. I love to eat it when I crave something sweet. I thoroughly recommend it.
I would buy these chocolates again and again.

Katlynn B.
S Pittsburg, TN
Favorite candy bar of all time. It is the perfect combo of nuts, caramel, and chocolate. There is no comparison to anything else for me! So affordable for an individual bar. I always get these as stocking stuffers and I love the holiday varieties and minis as well!
Thy P.
Unless you are allergic to peanuts who does not like Snickers? No seriously who does not like Snickers chocolate bar? It absolutely is help alleviate any Sweet Tooth craving that you have. It tastes wonderful. They come in small sizes. They come in big sizes. They come in all sizes that would accommodate anyone's preference. It's chocolate. It's caramel. As peanuts. It's candy. Wonderful candy.
Hannah M.
There is almost too much to say about snickers, not sure where to begin. Wait, I am a huge Reese fan but snickers isn't too far behind Reese. 😂 love caramel? Grab a snickers! Love peanuts? Grab a snickers! Love chocolate?? GRAB A SNICKERS!!!
Kasheena S.
Memphis, TN
snickers are so friggin good, I hide them from the kids so I can enjoy the deliciocity in peace. I don't eat candy very often, but they're the only candy with nougat that I will demolish. They have the perfect blend of everything. I'd definitely buy it again
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
I mean seriously, who doesn't like snickers bars? When I was in high school i ate just a snickers bar for lunch many days! Sometimes thats all I had time for. Snickers is the perfect combination of chocolate, nuts, caramel & they're just yummy!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart