BY SNICKERS

Graciela G.
I grown eating Snickers. cure which is the best bar of chocolate. sincerely i love her. perfect for a snack, to give your couple, for your friends and definitely to enjoy it in every bit. god bless the person inventing the Snickers. Buy Snickers
Yvonny J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love love love snickers. Can't get enough of them. They go great when paired with a Pepsi after dinner as a dessert! They are the best thing to get when you're hungry and haven't eaten. I love how they have caramel, peanuts, chocolate and the nougat.
Marlena G.
Pittsford, NY
Everyone i know absolutely loves these, and so do I!!!! they taste so freakin' good and are really good to give out for halloween, and also just great to keep in a bowl outside your office like me (trust me everyone will come in and thank you)!! overall just delicious! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!
Carly F.
These are my favorite Halloween treats to get and also give out. I love the fun sizes and they are so satisfying and delicious, also very filling. I recommend these to anyone who loves chocolate and nuts and caramel. I'm always in the mood for a snickers!
Sheridan K.
Conover, NC
I could never get enough of snickers bar. I have tried everyone of their products and will buy and buy again. I purchased at Walmart and I have not tried any of their products that I didn't go back and repurchase. Yummy. Highly recommended, I'm eating the peanut butter one now as I am typing
Grace D.
I've been eating snickers since I was a child. I love snickers because I like having the crunch of peanuts in my chocolate bar as well as the creamy accent of caramel. Snickers bars have the perfect flavor of sweet and salty and I would recommend this to all my chocolate and nut lovers!
Anna R.
Norwell, MA
I really like the mix of the peanuts saltiness and the caramel and chocolates sweetness. It's something I would grab if I was craving candy/chocolate because it's really satisfying.
Grace A.
Lilburn, GA
I love Snickers, but I need to regulate intake. I like the small size, and unlike some candy bars, there is no difference in taste between the full size bar and the small one. A two bite bar is just right to satisfy my sweet tooth after a healthy meal! The individual wrapping keeps them all fresh, unlike some bars that come unwrapped in a bag.
cristhina n.
11800 NW 101st Rd
Snickers (especialmente el Uno Con Almendras) Tienen el perfecto del todo. Esa contracción.  El caramelo pegajoso.  La Pepita de Cursi.  Que el suave chocolate.  ¡Que hacer!  Cuenta con la perfecta Cantidad de Crear el sabor perfecto.  Siempre PUEDE Contar Con Mis ONU Snickers para satisfacer ansias lo amo
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
I love snickers bars. If you like chocolate and peanuts then this is the candy bar for you! They are usually priced reasonable if you pick up one from the checkout line. It's also nice to grab a pack of mini ones to take with you on the go.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart