BY SNICKERS

Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love snickers candy bars because it has a mix of peanuts, caramel, & chocolate. It is a very popular candy bar so I know almost everyone has tried this candy bar before. You can crumble it up & put it on cupcakes, cakes, & even an ice cream sundae!
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
I love Snickers, they're a great gluten free candy bar. My perfect Snickers is with almonds inside instead of peanuts. I love that it's available everywhere, I don't eat sweets often at all but I will occasionally indulge in one of these. They're a great "monthly" bar if you catch my drift.
Laura J.
I absolutely love Snickers! This is my favorite chocolate of all time. I buy it everywhere; the pharmacy, supermarket, bodega, BJ's. I do not eat it as often because I shouldn't have that much candy, but it is affordable and really tasty. I personally don't really like dark chocolate or almonds much, so the original bar is my preference. I love the mix of milk chocolate, peanuts and caramel. Delicious.
Erin S.
FAVORITE CANDY BAR EVER! If you love chocolate, nuts and caramel, THIS IS A MUST! Never met a person that hasn't liked Snickers, hope I never will. This is my go to candy when I need something chocolate that's not all chocolate. They also make Snickers in ice cream form! Ahhhhh ! Must try!
Graciela G.
I grown eating Snickers. cure which is the best bar of chocolate. sincerely i love her. perfect for a snack, to give your couple, for your friends and definitely to enjoy it in every bit. god bless the person inventing the Snickers. Buy Snickers
Ivona D.
Best comfort food on the planet earth. Its so good and its easy to find. The candy comes in many different flavors, but original is always the best. I don't eat these as often as I use to, but you can never forget the taste of a snickers. You can find these in any candy store or drugstore.
Carly F.
These are my favorite Halloween treats to get and also give out. I love the fun sizes and they are so satisfying and delicious, also very filling. I recommend these to anyone who loves chocolate and nuts and caramel. I'm always in the mood for a snickers!
Shavon G.
Jacksonville , FL
I love the crunch of the nuts and chocolate combo. One of my monthly go to's that time of the month lol and if it's a really busy day it can be really filling if I can't get to food in time. I know, I know, it's not the best idea but it's not like I'm always a replacing a meal with it lol.
Yvonny J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love love love snickers. Can't get enough of them. They go great when paired with a Pepsi after dinner as a dessert! They are the best thing to get when you're hungry and haven't eaten. I love how they have caramel, peanuts, chocolate and the nougat.
Alyssa H.
Haymarket, VA
Snickers is my favorite go-to chocolate! It has just the right amount of chocolate, caramel and peanuts! I love to put it in the fridge and enjoy it cold! My husband surprises me after work by bringing me home a snickers bar!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?