BY SNICKERS

Becky S.
Recommend to all chocolate, caramel and peanut lovers because you get 3 all in 1. Yummy
fatima A.
mexico
Omg. The best chocolate ever is so delicious everyone must try it.. LOoVEe IIt.... ,,:)
Masuma H.
rawalpindi
It was really chachlaty and very yummy plus it's very addictive and I enjoyed eating it

Jennifer S.
Snickers is a great product
Is perfect to calm my anxieties and above all is very rich
Khadheeja S.
Fuvahmulah, Maldives
This is my favorite chocolate bar. Love the combination of chocolate, caramel and nuts.
Daria S.
Quart de Poblet
One of my favorites bars. I love chocolate and nuts, this is the perfect union of them.
Hannah T.
Extremely chocolatey with the added texture of nuts mixed with soft caramel. Beautiful.
Dan V.
Este chocolate es lo mejor al probarlo se hace agua en la boca de lo delicioso que es.
Carla W.
Snickers bars are one of my favourites. I love how many peanuts and Carmel are in bar.
Jessica B.
Enjoying a delicious and delicious snack this afternoon I love it I highly recommend it
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?