BY SNICKERS

Julie G.
One of my favourite chocolate bars. I love the nut, chocolate and caramel combination!
Tash M.
One of my favourite chocolate bars, even though we don't get many varieties in the UK.
Lisset T.
The bar of chocolate more good and leaves a feeling of wanting more, that I like a lot.
Andra P.
It's amazing. It's my favourite!! And.. idk all the people have to try it seriouslly!!
Melissa H.
St. Catharines, ON
Perfect for on the go, filling enough to get you through and did I mention delicious?!
Parami S.
kaluthara
My love for snickers is eternal! There's not a thing to point out as a downside. Yummy!
Bom, eu gosto bastante desse chocolate, pois ele tem um preço bom e um sabom viciante.
Samantha T.
chelmsford, ON
One of my favorite chocolate bars love peanuts and caramel and chocolate so it's a win
Daria S.
Quart de Poblet
One of my favorites bars. I love chocolate and nuts, this is the perfect union of them.
Masuma H.
rawalpindi
It was really chachlaty and very yummy plus it's very addictive and I enjoyed eating it

Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart