BY SNICKERS

Amya P.
Dacula, GA
I absolutely love this candy bar! I enjoy the fact that they mix my fav ingredients together and made this creation.... Its kind of sticky when you get to the caramel but all together it's a good candy bar I used to eat them all the time but since I am starting to lose weight I don't buy as much...
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I love snickers. The amount of protein in these bars makes me think they're not so unhealthy.
I don't feel guilty when eating these. The chocolate is amazing- like hersheys.
The caramel is delicious and satisfyingly gooey.
Snickers are def. my fav chocolate bar & they're usually only around $1 or so..
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
Before I had my daughter every month I had to have a frozen snickers bar. When I left my last job as a going away present my coworkers bought me a ton of snickers bars as a joke! They all knew when I was on my period because I was eating a snickers bar
Caitlin S.
Snickers are the candy of my childhood. It's crunchy and sweet and melts in your mouth. It has several different flavors in one candy bar. salty, sweet, savory. Texture is also important, I love how the outside melts in your mouth while the inside is crunchy and also soft. What's more is that you can feel satisfied with eating just one unlike other candies. XD
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers are one of the best candy bars. You get everything in each bite. Chocolate, Carmel, nougat, and peanuts. I could eat them all day long! They are absolutely delicious and filling.
amanda t.
Portland, OR
Snickers is the best candy bar. It taste even better in the fridge. It might seem like it would be super heavy but its actually not that bad. Its not one of those candies that make you feel bloated after
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
These are of course good I can't even think of a way to make them better which is why I haven't even tried the other types of snickers bars! I don't eat these often because they're super sweet!! But when I'm craving something sweet I definitely head out for one of these :)
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
These are a long time favorite in my house. My mom used to freeze them and eat them that way, I prefer them the typical way. I like the mixture of peanuts caramel and nougat but have to buy the standard size as I over indulge in the minis. I love these overall.
Ashlie B.
Hyattsville, MD
What more can I say other than I love Snickers!
Definately one of the more satisfying and filling candy bars. Amazing Flavor, you get the saltiness from the peanuts, the sweetness from the chocolate and caramel! Always a good grab and go chocolate bar!
irene galizia 5.
Bayside Hills, NY
Love snickers just alone but added to vanilla buttercream chocolate cupcakes is the bomb !!!!! I add them all the time even to my brownies after they are done I add crumbles Snickers to the top while still warm , don't make brownies without having a snicker bar or two around
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart