BY SNICKERS

Annick B.
My favorite. Enjoy every bites. Could eat it everyday. Just perfect combination of sweetness. ☺
Aya A.
farwaniya
Review for: Peanut Butter Fun Size Chocolate more...
I like snickers it is amazing nice I love it everyday I eat snickers I share it with my sister
Jazmin L.
The candy is good in flavor but is viscous for the mouth and the true dont like this sensation
Beauty P.
Love it! thats all i can say about this chocolate bar. The texture and the peanuts go together
Lindsay R.
Astorville , ON
Love snickers one of my favourite chocolates bars. Always sneak them into the theatre with me.
ana flavia p.
lençóis Paulista
The product is of excellent quality. The taste is super gosoridsoe tempting. Highly recommend.
On of the best chocolate bars I've ever eat!!!It is a party must have for sure!!!#bavkyardbush
Jennifer L.
Airdrie, AB
One of my favorite candy bars of all time. Another one I love to use while baking brownies too
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
God. I love these. Snickers are one of my fave candy bars. They're just so rich in flavour! ❤️
Javi G.
chile, temuco
Mi chocolate favorito , es uno de los mejores chocolates qué existe , la cobertura es excelente
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?