BY SNICKERS

Brooklyn H.
Yummy! Was my moms favorite so i have some good memories. Delicious combination of sweetness.
Theo look O.
Adorei, muito bom! Tem um sabor diferente dos outros, recomendo é gostoso e não é enjoativo.
PatriciaAbreu b.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
One of my favorite chocolate bar, it help me when im hungry because have nuts. I just love it
Maaliter T.
Lac La Biche
Snickers is a good chocolate bar! though i only recommend it as a treat every now and again.
Megan M.
Huntersville, NC
This is my absolute favorite Halloween candy. I could eat a whole bag filled of the fun size.
rayvette r.
Súper deliciosos
No e probado otra cosa mejor que esto
Me encanta muchísimo, son crujientes
Jasmin G.
Richmond
Great choice for peanut chocolate lovers .or if you have a sweet tooth that is a good snack
dalia a.
cairo
Am addicted !! not so much of chocolate lover but when it comes to snickers who can say no
Ayda S.
Blackpool
I love these snickers so much they are so yummy I love everything about this chocolate bar
Francesca B.
It's a good snack to eat on the go, however the peanuts can sometimes be a bit hard to eat
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?