BY SNICKERS

Megan M.
Huntersville, NC
This is my absolute favorite Halloween candy. I could eat a whole bag filled of the fun size.
Tally S.
Exactly what you want when you fancy crispy, nutty and chocolate, cleverly mixed into a bar!
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, ON
I rarely eat chocolate bars, but I buy these at the movies some times and they're delicious.
Leah R.
Suffolk, Ipswich
These are so yummy! What's not to love about them? Unless you have a peanut allergy of course
Brooklyn H.
Yummy! Was my moms favorite so i have some good memories. Delicious combination of sweetness.
Rocio M.
It's perfect. I really love how it taste, it's definitely one of my favourite chocolate bars
Laryssa R.
ARACAJU
Love chocolate and I love snickers , very gososo and has that sweet milk pastinha , very good
Scarlett C.
Es delicioso, definitivamente una de mis barras de chocolate favoritas. M e e n c a n t a. ūüėć
Renata L.
jaboat√£o dos Guararapes,bairro:curado IV,avenida I,numero 397A
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Muito bom , eu recomendo , é uma delícia esse amendoim maravilhoso , misturado com o caramelo
Adelita M.
Reynosa
The best of the best,i like the maní flavor i want one right now ,and price very economic.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart