BY SNICKERS

Maria Jose V.
Atlanta
I love the snickers, they are delicious and super soft, I love having mani and they are very delicious
Elif P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: King Size more...
Loveeee my snickers bars. They taste so good are so soft and chewy at the same time they melt right in
Tamara D.
Delicioso, con gran sabor a chocolate y caramelo. Tiene un precio barato, para un producto de calidad.
Ana V.
La verdad que este chocolate es muy rico a mi parecer , ya que tiene una muy buena combinación en todo
Alexandra R.
I enjoy this chocolate so much, it's so good, I think i could eat it forever and never get tired of it
Tazmin W.
St.austell
These are one of my favourite chocolate bars ever. I love the chocolate and caramel and nuts all in one
Nia J.
The taste is not my favourite but it's not bad. I find it too sweet. I like the nuts with the caramel.
Nina G.
Kapusany ,SR
It's so delicious. And nuts are giving it something special. I just love that you can find it anywhere.
marna o.
doha, qatar
if you in the mood for something sweet snickers is the best and fastest way to get rid of that craving
rossilda f.
muito gostoso e crocante, muito bom eu gosto, vc deve esperimentar. minha nota é 10 para esse produto.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?