BY SNICKERS

joselyn s.

Amazing chocolate filled with caramel and mani, with an immigrable texture that will make you want more!
aarti p.
I love to eat chocolates specially snickers....i just love the combination of nuts and caramel. yummmmmi
Ceren T.
I had a caramel taste in it. Although ı like caramel it distracted my stomach. I will never buy it again.
Martha A.
I think this is one of the best chocolate out there it's just so good I could eat more then one at a time
Mayara S.
Cubatão,SP
delicioso. chocolate gostoso, mata a fome. eu adoro e sempre que encontro compro um pra mim!!!! amooooooo
stuti c.
ghaziabad
This chocolate is literally very addicting and full-filling. It tastes super delicious. Must try!!!!!!!!!
Kinga S.
Budapest
My favorite chocolate bar of all time! I can never get enough, caramel, chocolate, peanut deliciousness.
Beatriz C.

Best chocolate, I love it !!! I really need that chocolate. Send me hahahaha. Good brand and good product
Jose Carlos H.
Ciudad Obregon
Excellent dessert with low price, with that delicious mani butter that adds the best of this chocolate
yassmine O.
Agadir
Myyyy lovely snack so sweet and delicious really love this one snickers my favourite i recommend that ❤
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?