BY SNICKERS

Karen E.
It is one of my favorite sweets, provides energy since it has peanuts and cocoa and provide energize
dounia c.
My crack. Seriously. I love the flavor, texture, crunchy yammmy yammmy delicious very very delicious
Randa A.
sharjah / dubai
If the bar could be bigger :)
It's so delicious ♥
Amazing flavours
Vfbhjjfg b f b mm mm jg ffggh b b
Mary V.
Green Bay, WI
I don't think any candy bar could ever beat snickers! It has nuts, caramel, and chocolate all in one!
É um chocolate crocante e macio ao mesmo tempo, recomendo ele a todos aqueles que gostam de amendoim
Geena C.
Unless your allergic to something in this how could you not like it?!?!?! One of my favorites by far
Laura S.
Santo Domingo
Sabroso caramelo cubriento de chocolate que sabe como un pedazo de cielo.
Simplemente lo amo!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Mirha B.
I love. When I'm hungry and there is no time for lunch a piece of chocolate is enough to spend a meal
Thiago L.
O sabor é maravilhoso. A mistura da crocancia do amendoiml e o repuxado do caramelo são fantásticos.
Anamarija M.
Rijeka
Juuuuuum. favorite candy of allt he time. I can eat it all the time! chocolate and peanuts best combo
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?