BY SNICKERS

Nina G.
Kapusany ,SR
It's so delicious. And nuts are giving it something special. I just love that you can find it anywhere.
Jose Carlos H.
Ciudad Obregon
Excellent dessert with low price, with that delicious mani butter that adds the best of this chocolate
rossilda f.
muito gostoso e crocante, muito bom eu gosto, vc deve esperimentar. minha nota é 10 para esse produto.
hiba s.
Miam miamy yummy 😋 for real I love chocolate and snickers is one of my favorite chocolate bars 🍫 ......
Maria V.
Are the most delicious products I have ever tasted. I love that curiosity they have. Perfect
I love it!
Maria L.
caicó
Gente é chocolate não tem como não gostar kk , eu super indico este chocolate , é muito bom de verdade
Maria Jose V.
Atlanta
I love the snickers, they are delicious and super soft, I love having mani and they are very delicious
Deborah W.
I definately enjoy a snickers bar now and again just enough nuts, carmel , whipped nuget and chocolate
Maxine D.
It's the perfect chocolate bar if you love peanuts it's not too much and not too little it's perfect !
marna o.
doha, qatar
if you in the mood for something sweet snickers is the best and fastest way to get rid of that craving
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart