BY SNICKERS

Angela M.
Snickers chocolate bars are one of my favorites. They are my go to and time I want something with nuts
Sabrina K.
Oh so delicious! Gooey and full of nuts...I wish I could have one right now! I find these bars filling.
María Gabriela D.
Miami
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Soy amante de los dulces y este chocolate no es la excepción. Tiene una combinación perfecta de sabor
😍
Melissa W.
Winnipeg, MB
A good choice for chocolate bar. My daughters favorite. I buy the snack size ones to pack in lunches.
Janet C.
Riquísimos, él sabor a chocolate es muy afrodisíaco con el dulce de leche queda super bien, me encanto
Nia J.
The taste is not my favourite but it's not bad. I find it too sweet. I like the nuts with the caramel.
Jackie R.
Calgary
Not a big fan, only because I hate nuts in chocolate bars, but I would eat it if it was the only option
Maria Cristina A.
Mississauga
I love snickers!! I LOVE chocolate! This is definitely in my top 10 lol.. Great flavour and great price
Elif P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: King Size more...
Loveeee my snickers bars. They taste so good are so soft and chewy at the same time they melt right in
Tamara D.
Delicioso, con gran sabor a chocolate y caramelo. Tiene un precio barato, para un producto de calidad.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart