BY SNICKERS

Marianna Sol T.
Venezuela/ Edo. Monagas - Maturin
Me encantan los snickers son las mejores barras q e probado en mi vidaaaaaa son lo mas el chocolate es lo mejor..
Ellen R.
Lowton Street , Radcliffe
Love the chewy, caramel, peanut taste. Perfect with a cup of tea. Cheap to buy and always taste nice. Affordable.
Danny H.
St. John's
I think snickers is a DELICIOUS chocolate bar, it has a great taste and is very inexpensive for it’s quality !
Kayleigh K.
I'm not supposed to eat them. But I love them and they're one of my all time favourites ever and ever and ever
Nalber M.
Is very good, have eaten and do not regret it, always gives me a desire to eat more, really loved. I like, haha
Andrea F.
Estas barritas son las mejores, un precio increible y te quedas totalmente satisfecho con el sabor y el tamañp
Ana A.
Lara
Es demasiado bueno!!!!! Me encanta! Quisiera comer muchos mas, pero aquí en Venezuela casi no hay :c yo quiero
CAROLINA I.
This, by far, has to be the best chocolate in the world that is so good and I recommend it ... Simply delicious
kathryne s.
smithers, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love sinking my teeth into the caramel and crunch. Love this chocolate bar and it's always on my reward list.
Jazmin F.
I find it, the most delicious chocolate of the world, my bf nows that with this he can make me really happy!!!!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?