BY SNICKERS

Isamara O.
Euclides da Cunha - Ba
Amo snickers quando estou com fome é ele que me salva 😍😍
Com esse pedaços de amendoim dentro huum que delicia
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Chocolate more...
This is one of my favourite chocolate bars. It has everything delicious. Peanuts caramel and chocolate. Yumm
Alyssa Blend L.
Cebu
Who wouldn't love this one? Seriously it's a great go to snack! I'm not a big chocolate fan but I like this.
Luana L.
Nova Iguaçu
Muito gostosooooooo, mata mesmo a fome. mais da vontade de comer mais. porque e bom mesmo rsrs amo, amo, amo.
Humberto N.
Naucalpan De Juárez
Uno de los mejores Chocolates que he probado en toda mi vida. Nunca me cansare de comerlos...son deliciosos.
Jasmina S.
Review for: King Size, Almond Almonds Milk Chocolate more...
I love these snickers products. They are affordable in my country and you can buy them on every place. Great
Masher Y.
Snicker chocolate bar is fun and delicious snack to have when u want something to munch on. Very lovely sack
nati v.
ENCARNACION

This Snickers Chocolate Bar is very sweet and crispy if you taste it will die of so rich that it is
YUM YUM!!
Taylah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love love love snickers bars they are amazing they just so good if I could I would live of them. Love them
Chantal R.
That's a good chocolate bar. very tasty with a lot of peanuts. good price too my husband its that once a week
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?