BY SNICKERS

GILMARIE S.
Precio justo,Producto accesible y muy adecuado para hacer deliciosos cupcakes, cheesecakes, frappes y flanes.
Humberto N.
Naucalpan De Juárez
Uno de los mejores Chocolates que he probado en toda mi vida. Nunca me cansare de comerlos...son deliciosos.
Lorena D.
Uiiii que delicia amo Snickers é meu chocolate preferido é maravilhoso isso é muito bom eu remomento comprem_
Zora V.
The combination of chocolate and peanuts is really good but I still think there is too much sugar in one bar.
Luana L.
Nova Iguaçu
Muito gostosooooooo, mata mesmo a fome. mais da vontade de comer mais. porque e bom mesmo rsrs amo, amo, amo.
Taylah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love love love snickers bars they are amazing they just so good if I could I would live of them. Love them
Chantal R.
That's a good chocolate bar. very tasty with a lot of peanuts. good price too my husband its that once a week
Diana T.
Tijuana
Es mi chocolate favorito del mundo entero, los podría comer siempre, me encanta el sabor y la consistencia 💖
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Chocolate more...
This is one of my favourite chocolate bars. It has everything delicious. Peanuts caramel and chocolate. Yumm
Jovana M.
I am in love with snickers chocolate because it has specific taste, but sometimes it can be too sweet though.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart