BY SNICKERS

Taylah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love love love snickers bars they are amazing they just so good if I could I would live of them. Love them
Alyssa Blend L.
Cebu
Who wouldn't love this one? Seriously it's a great go to snack! I'm not a big chocolate fan but I like this.
Humberto N.
Naucalpan De Juárez
Uno de los mejores Chocolates que he probado en toda mi vida. Nunca me cansare de comerlos...son deliciosos.
GILMARIE S.
Precio justo,Producto accesible y muy adecuado para hacer deliciosos cupcakes, cheesecakes, frappes y flanes.
Diana T.
Tijuana
Es mi chocolate favorito del mundo entero, los podría comer siempre, me encanta el sabor y la consistencia 💖
Tulsa L.
Sydney, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Unwrapped Bites more...
Just the right portion for bite size snacking. Highly recommend. And heck, you can even save some for after!!
Rafael L.
chocolate muito bom, sempre compro o snickers aqui no brazil, muito bom o produto, vamos sim testar o produto
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Chocolate more...
This is one of my favourite chocolate bars. It has everything delicious. Peanuts caramel and chocolate. Yumm
Isis Z.
Valle de Santiago
My favorite chocolate, its delicious The chocolate almonds have a very rich son and make the sea very crispy
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
I think the bite sizes candies taste better than the actually candy bar. Maybe because it's easier to eat :)
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart