BY SNICKERS

Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Snickers, it's one of my favorite chocolate bars. I like the milk chocolate mixed with caramel and nuts.
kosi u.
Enugu, ME
Snickers is one of my favourite candy bar..tho not as much as I love kit Kat..but it's my second best.its yummy
dangelis a.
Glew
Son muy ricos son los mejores la verdad siempre q voy al cine me los dan son riquisimos los mejores en el mundo
ZOULIGHA B.
IBIZA
I love the melting chocolate with caramel and the peanuts give it the perfect touch. One of my favorite snaks!
Nohely A.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite chocolates Snickers!! I love the mixture between the chocolate, the caramel and the peanuts!
Sumarie R.
Este es mi favorito. Siempre me compro una barra de estas. Y me calma la ansiedad.su sabor es divino y sabroso.
Nicole C.
Greenock, Inverclyde
It's got 3 things - chocolate , caramel and peanuts therefore it gets 5 stars , if you haven't tried it go now
Melissa H.
Sudbury, ON
Love how packed full of peanuts these candy bars are. They definitely hit the spot when I'm feeling hangry lol
Thalita S.
Ai eu amo Snickers a barra de cereal e chocolate que mata sua fome kk e ,Muito gostoso sempre tenho um na bolsa
BMargaux S.
Great for when you are really hungry and it just so happens to be in your bag. Taste and quality I'd amazing.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart