BY SNICKERS

Omnya e.
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
big fan of sneakers..the chocolate and the peaNuts very good and fresh..it's very good thanks and makes you full
Doedny R.
Deliciosa barra de mani cubierta de chocolate para hacer feliz a cualquier persona con tan solo darle una mordida
Nataliia L.
New Castle, DE
From time to time i buy Snikers and it's really tasty and i wish there was less of sugar, I'd buy it more often.
MAITE R.

Is one of my favorite chocolates, simplemetne is delicious, the best there is, there is no way to stop me liking
Susana S.
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
The best chocolate bar, delicious in flavor, excellent presentation and has a few pieces of mani that look great
Fatoom A.
Jeddah
Review for: Unwrapped Bites more...
The bast chocolate ever everūüėć i am addicted to this one!! Super tasty i can not wait to go supermarket and buy!
Nael M.
Chocolate is life I love it so much specially cuz I like the combination between chocolate caramel and peanut.
Danny H.
St. John's
I think snickers is a DELICIOUS chocolate bar, it has a great taste and is very inexpensive for it’s quality !
dangelis a.
Glew
Son muy ricos son los mejores la verdad siempre q voy al cine me los dan son riquisimos los mejores en el mundo
Nalber M.
Is very good, have eaten and do not regret it, always gives me a desire to eat more, really loved. I like, haha
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart