BY SNICKERS

Omaima B.
sfax
yummmmmmm love snikersss in ice roool it perfect very délicieux i like it it my fav ,chocolat <3 <3 <3 yumm
Hailey U.
San Bernardino, CA
My favorite chocolate bar ever. I can eat these all day their delicious. I prefer to anyone who is a chocolate lover
Jocelyn M.
I love it! ❤

This chocolat is perfect because you are bored, sad, hapoy, hungry or something elsd and you can eat it
Cindy H.
Estos son unos de los chocolates favoritos. Me encantan es riquisimo ,tiene caramelo con mani. Muy rico es chocolate
Lucy P.

Es un producto muy dulce, pero es demasiado rico pero rico. Lo como poco a poco. Pero si es suave, muy suave.
Selina K.
Review for: Fun Size Snacks more...
Just the most amazing thing in the universe! Love these and I don’t feel guilty when I eat the snack size ones!
Aicha A.
Misurata
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
Absolutely my favorite chocolate bar ever, I love the peanuts giving a crunch with the caramel, chocolate and nougat
amira z.
I love snickers so much it gives me lots of energy and it makes me happy and it tastes absolutely amazing.bless.
Maria C.
doral , FL
This is the best snack ever!!!! I absolutely love snickers, i always buy one of this when i'm craving something sweet
Valentin S.
Santa Rosa, TX
If you want a good tasting chocolate bar Snickers is the way to go it's chocolate and caremel are a good combination
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?