BY SNICKERS

Eshmaa S.
For those who aren't allergic to nuts and enjoy a little something in their chocolates this bar is like addiction!!!!
Diana H.
I can't resist, this chocolate is my favorite, The combination of peanut, chocolate, nougat and caramel is delicious.
Val C.
Brasil
Bela tentação saborosa barra de serão muito gostoso amo chocolate ainda mais um serralheiro que suavizar o chocolate
amira z.
I love snickers so much it gives me lots of energy and it makes me happy and it tastes absolutely amazing.bless.
Maria C.
doral , FL
This is the best snack ever!!!! I absolutely love snickers, i always buy one of this when i'm craving something sweet
Preethi N.
It was really so sweet and crunchy I love to eat it as many times. I always buy the chocolate whenever I got to shop
Jocelyn M.
I love it! ❤

This chocolat is perfect because you are bored, sad, hapoy, hungry or something elsd and you can eat it
Tania F.
houston, Texas
I love stickers and the fact that it's so chewy and crunchy and caramely if hats even a word lol woukd so recommend!
Juliana P.
Brasil,natal
Eu amooo Snickers chocolat bar,o gostinho e cobertura não se compara! Quando morde gostinho de amedoin muito gostoso.
Anita A.
amo esse chocolate porque ele reune tudo que eu gosto, o biscoito o chocolate e o caramelo! recomendo muito é gostoso
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?